Street Furniture Australia- A Buying Guide
Do you want to add some depth and character to your outdoor space? Street furniture is a great option for those who want to enhance the look of their outdoor space without having to spend a great deal of cash. Below are some basic tips for buying street furniture.
Things to keep in mind when purchasing street furniture
- Just because it is street furniture doesn’t mean it has to look trashy. Make sure you invest in pieces which add value to your outdoor space. Investing a little on one or two great looking pieces not only adds a visual appeal to your space but improves functionality as well. Things like benches and tables can be placed strategically to create a welcoming space.
- Things like planters can add an aesthetic appeal to your space. Planters can be used to decorate the space and also provide the necessary shade. You can get creative by placing various small pots or planting a bigger tree in a planter.
- Trash receptacles come in a variety of styles and designs. Make sure you choose one which is easy to use and clean as well.
- When it comes to benches the choice is endless. Whether you would prefer the concrete benches or the steel ones is entirely your choice. Concrete benches can be added to you garden. The major benefit of these is that they are more resistant to wear and tear and don’t need a great deal of upkeep.
- On the other hand if you invest in steel benches, be prepared to put up a fresh coat of paint on a yearly basis to make sure these look as good as new. Rust teds to settle in pretty quickly and can make a great looking bench look old and unkempt.
- You can even turn your outdoor space into an entertainment area by having a table placed between the benches and the chairs. You can enjoy a good BBQ outside or even entertain your friends every now and then when the weather is great.
- Cigarette urns allow you to smoke in peace outside without having to worry about the ashes being spread all around you. Plus a classy looking cigarette urn can actually enhance the look of your outdoor area. You can choose from a variety of materials. Cigarette urns are manufactured to be rust proof and weather proof, thus making them more durable. These urns can either be wall mounted or ground mounted.
- Bollards can be used to improve the aesthetic appeal of your space. In fact these days most people make use of bollards to mount their lights as well. These bollards can even be used for safety purposes all the while improving the look of your home.
- Mailboxes are not just used for their functionality but can even be used to create a striking appearance in your outdoor space. There are mailboxes which are made from the traditional steel and metal but these day there are concrete mailboxes as well.
Make sure you check out the classy variety of street furniture Australia has to offer – available at many different suppliers. For more information please see our homepage.